The faculty and staff of Suncrest Middle School believes that all students can learn and achieve mastery of the essential curriculum. Our School’s purpose is to educate all students to the highest level of their academic performance. We accept this responsibility to provide a positive climate and opportunities that empowers individuals to reach their maximum growth potential and become a productive global citizen.
Our vision at Suncrest Middle School is one where teaching practices are both reflective of and responsive to the needs of the students; and where the learning environment promotes growth and success. We are committed to providing a quality education in every classroom.
We are committed to:
- Promoting high achievement and academic success through collaboration and shared decision making with stakeholders.
- Creating a nurturing, safe, and supportive atmosphere.
- Providing data driven instruction.
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- Seeking and implementing innovative teaching techniques to promote academic excellence.
- Implementing researched - based best practices that support critical thinking and problem solving.
- Utilizing current technology to enhance the quality of instruction.